Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Fucking New Year!

They say that what you do when the year ends is what you will be doing for the rest of it. In that case, I'm pretty much in trouble.

Hasn't been a great year. But there are some things, some people I can be thankful for. People who helped made whatever little good there is in my year.

Nab, Trace and Ram who were there at the concert. My old friends, Heidi, Joy, KY, Anil... The people at school who I trust Sany, Gus, Candice, Jacky... New friends like Patty, Le Raine, Rachel, Siew Ling, Natalie, Sarah...

There are more. It's been a year...

I want my year to change. I didn't feel this year go by. Mostly because I kept having t struggle most days. Who has the time to step back?

I'd say next year will be better. Then again, I say that every year....

No comments: